Halloween night she trick-or-treated around the neighborhood with Mama, Daddy and Baxter. They were a hit. Everyone wanted to see the two bees :)

Amelia had a very exciting Halloween. She went to 'Books and Babies' at the Smyrna Library. I heard she had a really good time. She was also very interested in this little girls feelers:)


This is her with Lucas, isn't he handsome!!
2 comments:
How cute is this! She made the most beautiful bee!!! I love the blog, I really enjoyed looking back at older posts, I guess because I see her each week it's hard to see just how much she has changed since May, it is surprising how long her hair has gotten and everything! Did she tucker out pretty early on you last night? Lucas didn't go trick or treating, he was coughy and tired and so I let him eat a Milky Way lol, he enjoyed it but it made him a mess!!! See ya Monday!
It's Little Andy!!!
Post a Comment